What is All on 4?
The loss of all your teeth lead to the use of traditional dentures, which are unsecured, painful, inconvenient and unstable.
Traditional dentures can make chewing foods difficult, which could restrain you from eating many of the foods you once enjoyed.
The All-on-4 treatment option is one such solution for uncomfortable dentures. This treatment concept replaces your missing teeth with a full dental bridge supported by only four dental implants. With less implants needed, the overall treatment time is reduced
For more information fill our:
How All on 4 is done?
1. The dentist takes records of your existing condition (whether you still have teeth or if you are wearing a denture).
2. Then we proceed to perform minimally invasive surgery, where 4 or more implants are surgically placed and a denture is snapped on the implants.
3. The procedure usually takes around 2 hours total. After it you can go back home and rest.
4. To make the healing time less uncomfortable, we will provide with you with antibiotics, analgesics, inflammation reducers and a medicated oral rinse to help the gum heal.
5. We can place a temporary provisional denture on the same day after treatment. These provisional teeth look and feel much like natural teeth, and you can lead a normal life immediately after surgery.
6. Then, the laboratory design your set of theeth. This process will take around 5 days long.
7. Once your new prothesis is ready we will place your final denture over the implants and you can start enjoying your favorite foods again!
What are the advantages of All on 4?
• Improvement in the quality of life: this procedure provides you with new dentures. You will enjoy a natural smile according to your needs.
• Treatment plan is shorter: requires fewer surgeries than the conventional implants, also most cases do not require bone grafting.
• Lower costs: the All on 4 treatment plan’s costs are less expensive than any other here at Costa Rica. Because your new replacement teeth require only four implants. With fewer implants required, the cost is lowered.
• Stability: even when the bone volume is low: implants are placed tilted so there is a bigger bone-to-implant contact.
• Flexible options: you can choose a final prosthetic solution, such as a fixed option (one with highest durability and chewing function, but cannot be removed) or a removable for easy cleaning.
Our implant expert, Dr. Josef Cordero has placed over 5000 dental implants successfully. Our certified technicians in the Prisma Dental Lab prepare the denture, which is put in place on the same day as the implant surgery. Patients leave with great satisfaction of new teeth that they can use to smile, talk and eat with full confidence. We would like you to know more about our dentists.
Scientifically proven and documented
All-on-4 is supported by good clinical outcomes from studies in which four implants have been inserted to support a full replacement arch. Implants were initially developed to increase alternatives for patients wearing dentures. Success, development and functionality have all been thoroughly evaluated to offer the patient a worthy alternative to regular dentures.