Whiten Your Smile While On Vacation!
Did you know that about 60% of Canadians believe an attractive smile impacts their self-confidence and 99.7% of Americans adults feel a smile is an important social asset? Perhaps that’s why professional teeth whitening remains one of the most popular cosmetic dental treatments. We know how good it feels, the confidence it instills, and the great impression it makes!
Safety – Unsupervised off-the-shelf teeth whitening kits may pose serious concerns including unpredictable results. Some ingredients could injure gums, mouth, and throat or even make you ill if accidentally ingested. That’s why we want you to have something great that we can provide for you…
The Perfect Prescription – When we prescribe a teeth-whitening system for you, we make certain that the whitening ingredients are the correct type and concentration for your unique teeth and gums.
At Prisma Dental Costa Rica, we offer 2 types of whitening procedures:
- In-office whitening performed by laser: Enjoy whiter teeth in just an hour! We offer a complementary second session of 30 minutes.
- At-home whitening with custom-made trays: Because we have an in-house lab, we can deliver your trays at the very same appointment! The home teeth whitening includes the trays, a case for the trays, and 4 whitening syringes.
Some things to consider when you’re planning for teeth whitening treatment…
- Prior to performing any whitening procedure, we highly recommend a cleaning.
- The purpose of teeth whitening is to lighten the teeth enamel.
- Results may vary depending on the quantity and the quality of the teeth enamel and the type of stains you have.
- Some people may experience sensitivity during and after the treatment, due to the product that is applied to remove stains.
Along with our team at Prisma Dental, we want your smile to be the best it can be, so let us help you get that whiter smile you want – safely, quickly, and effectively! We’ll ensure your custom-fitted whitening trays fit snugly over your teeth, that the whitening solution is exactly the strength you need, and that the length of treatment is perfect for your unique smile. We’ll also be here when you have questions – we’re always happy to help!
Call today to schedule a virtual consultation. Make sure your treatment is completed in time for that upcoming event – a wedding, graduation, reunion … or even that big job interview where 74% of us believe that an attractive smile has the potential to positively influence career success!