What you need to know about All on 4 at Prisma Dental
All-on-4 dental treatment is an advanced technique for restoring entire upper or lower missing teeth with fixed dentures supported by four implants. It saves time and reduces discomfort associated with traditional implants. It’s an excellent option for patients that wear removable dentures or have lost their teeth due to gum disease, injury or other reasons.
What is done?
The process is simple. Once the treatment plan is created, based on the initial consultation, dental implants are inserted a temporary denture is given while implants integrate. And 4-6 months later, the permanent teeth are placed over the implants.
Our implant expert, Dr. Josef Cordero has placed over 5000 dental implants successfully. Our certified technicians in the Prisma Dental Lab prepare the denture, which is put in place on the same day as the implant surgery. Patients leave with great satisfaction of new teeth that they can use to smile, talk and eat with full confidence. We would like you to know more about our dentists.
What about quality?
Prisma Dental is a certified clinic with highly-trained, internationally certified on All-on-4. We have the advantage of an on-site lab to control and supervise the lab work that will be delivered.
What are the costs of All-on-4?
The prices vary depending on the treatment needed. Each case is treated individually.
What are the advantages of All on 4?
• Improvement in the quality of life: this procedure provides you with new dentures. You will enjoy a natural smile according to your needs.
• Treatment plan is shorter: requires fewer surgeries than the conventional implants, also most cases do not require bone grafting.
• Lower costs: the All on 4 treatment plan’s costs are less expensive than any other here at Costa Rica. Because your new replacement teeth require only four implants. With fewer implants required, the cost is lowered.
• Stability: even when the bone volume is low: implants are placed tilted so there is a bigger bone-to-implant contact.
• Flexible options: you can choose a final prosthetic solution, such as a fixed option (one with highest durability and chewing function, but cannot be removed) or a removable for easy cleaning.