We offer 2 types of whitening procedures:
- 1. In-office whitening performed by laser; it takes only one hour to complete. We offer a complementary second session of 30 minutes.
- 2. At-home whitening; done with custom-made trays. The whitening trays are delivered in the same appointment requested. The home whitening includes the trays, a case for the trays and 4 whitening syringes.
Information About Whitening Cosmetic Dentistry
- Prior to performing any whitening procedure, we highly recommend a cleaning.
- The purpose of teeth whitening is to lighten the teeth enamel.
- Results may vary depending on the quantity and the quality of the teeth enamel and the type of stains the person has.
- Some people may experience sensitivity during and after the treatment, due to the product that is applied to remove stains.