We offer different types of whitening procedures.
- The first type is performed by laser, and takes only one hour in the office to complete. There is a complementary second session of 30 minutes included on the price, and can be done on the following day with.
- Another option is to have whitening trays made so patients can at home whitening. The whitening trays can be made in about 30 minutes after an impression is taken of your upper and lower teeth. A case to hold the trays as well as a kit of 4 whitening syringes is provided.
Information About Whitening Cosmetic Dentistry
- Prior to performing any whitening procedure, we highly recommend a cleaning.
- The purpose of teeth whitening is to lighten the teeth enamel.
- Results may vary depending on the quantity and the quality of the teeth enamel and the type of stains the person has.
- Some people may experience sensitivity during and after the treatment, due to the product that is applied to remove stains.