Dental Tourism in Costa Rica
Rising medical and dental costs at home make many people just like you consider the benefits of combining their vacation with visiting a dentist in San Jose for one package experience. Call us at (866) 284-6195 today for a free consultation.
Why Should You Consider Traveling To Costa Rica For Your Dental Work?
- Cost Rica is a beautiful, peaceful, and economically stable country where most people speak English – including our dentists and most of our staff.
- Our team of dentists have all received the highest level of training from international schools and maintain active memberships in many American dental organizations.
- Many of our patients find that the costs of combining their dental visits with a vacation to beautiful Costa Rica is up to 60% less expensive than having their dental work done at home.
- Your time is important to all of us. Our on-site lab and dental supply company help ensure your time is well spent – and that you have time to enjoy all that Costa Rica has to offer while we help you achieve your dream smile. We also block enough time for you to get the care you want, without the need for more visits.
- Many visitors go home from Costa Rica with typical souvenirs of coffee and t-shirts. You can go home with a radiant new smile … the best souvenir you will have brought home from any trip!
How Does It Work?
- When you arrive in Costa Rica, we will see you for the first part of your treatment. Whether you seek crowns, veneers, or even a full-mouth restoration with dental implants, we will complete the first part of your treatment at this visit.
- Enjoy a few days to a week of the beautiful Pacific or Caribbean beaches and the rain or cloud forests while our on-site lab prepares your restorations.
- Complete your treatment before going home with a brand-new, beautiful smile.
Everyone wants the best value for their money, and that’s what you’ll find at Prisma Dental. For more than 30 years, we have worked with thousands of patients from around the globe at our clinic in beautiful San Jose, Costa Rica.
More than 80% of our clients travel from North America and Europe, while others travel from all over the world for our dental services. They love our personalized approach to planning for wellness, with our focus on care and concern for the individual choices you deserve.
8 am to 6 pm
|Tuesday||8 am to 6 pm|
8 am to 6 pm
|Thursday||8 am to 6 pm|
8 am to 6 pm