Dental Implants in San Jose, Costa Rica
At Prisma Dental, we know that dental implants are a great way to improve your oral health and strengthen your smile. They offer a host of benefits, including the fact that they can replace missing teeth, support dental bridges, and provide stability for dentures. Additionally, dental implants can help preserve a patient’s jawbone density and prevent bone loss in the teeth that surround a missing tooth.
Implants are a great option for most people, but whether or not they will be an option for you depends on a variety of oral health factors. If you’re wondering if you may benefit from an implant, call our team today and we’ll schedule a thorough consultation.
Prospective patients should keep in mind that:
- Dental implants are best for patients with good oral health and who do not have major dental problems.
- Dental implants are made of titanium, a material that is compatible with the human body and able to fuse with the jawbone.
- Dental implants can last a lifetime with diligent daily oral hygiene habits and professional bi-annual cleanings and checkups.
It’s also important to note that, once placed, a dental implant requires a series of months to anchor to a patient’s jawbone. Once this process is complete, a custom-made porcelain crown will be permanently attached to the implant, which will restore chewing, smiling, and speaking function while also offering a beautiful, natural-looking smile aesthetic.
Are you wondering if a dental implant might be right for you? Call us today and let’s discuss the possibilities!
Get In Touch With Us About Dental Implants Today
- Replace a missing tooth
- Maintain your jawbone density
- Speak and smile with confidence
- Enjoy eating a variety of foods
- Prioritize your oral health!